- 2 pound ground beef
- Salt, to taste
- ½ teaspoon red chili powder
- A handful of cilantros
- ¼ teaspoon red chili flakes
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 5-6 garlic cloves
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons rising flour or gram flour
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- ½ teaspoon dry coriander seeds, crushed
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- In a food processor or in a grinder add beef, egg, onion, garlic, cilantro, rising flour, salt, chili powder, cinnamon powder, cumin powder, garlic, and coriander seeds, process until everything is combined.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of mixture in hands and make round kebabs
- Heat some oil in a pan and shallow fry patties in the pan in batches. Cook for about 5-6 minutes per side.
- Cook until nicely browned from both sides. Make all patties in same way.
- Serve hot.