This Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe is the perfect lunch salad recipe, it also works well as a side salad for dinner. With easy prep ahead options and quick assembly, this chicken salad recipe is perfect for weeknight dinners with family or entertaining guests.
avocado Chicken Salad Ingredients:
- 2 large avocados
- 2 large cooked chicken breasts, shredded or chopped
- 6 oz lean bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup corn, from 1 cooked cob
- 1/4 cup Chives, (or green onion), chopped
- 2 Tablespoon Dill, chopped, or to taste
- 3 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- Place the 2 large cooked chicken breasts in a large mixing dish and dice them.
- Add 2 large avocados, peeled and pitted, sliced into bite-sized pieces, to the mixing bowl.
- Add one cup of cooked corn, stir in 1/4 cup chopped green onions, chopped bacon, and 2 tablespoons fresh dill.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the marinade amounts. Sprinkle the sauce over the salad and stir until mixed. If desired, decorate with boiled egg slices.