Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast
Chicken breast recipe stuffed with asparagus, sun-dried tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese and baked in the oven.
Tender and delicious, easy to prepare, chicken breast seasoned with garlic powder, paprika, and Italian seasoning blend.
- 4 Skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 12 Asparagus stalks end trimmed
- 1 oz Sun-dried Tomatoes chopped
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Italian seasoning mix
- 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- 4 slices of Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and season the chicken with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper on a clean cutting board.
- To make the pockets, begin by cutting each one lengthwise. Make sure you’re not cutting all the way through.
- Toss 3 asparagus sprigs and a couple of sun-dried tomato slices inside a mozzarella slice, then roll it up to keep them inside. Stuff it inside the chicken breasts.
- Using a toothpick, close the pocket. In a big cast-iron skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- cook the chicken until golden brown on both sides, about 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside. Enjoy!