The Best Recipe For Cookie
Did you know that cookies can make your kid a genius? That’s right, cookies can help your kids study better. I will show you how to make these easy Chocolate Chip Cookies and all your kids will want to eat them as much as they want and as often. All the ingredients are great for their health and take just a few minutes to make.
- 2 cups chocolate chips or chopped
- 1 cup salted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup white (granulated) sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking pan using parchment paper.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until creamy, then whip in the eggs and vanilla extract until frothy.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until everything is well blended.
- Mix in chocolate chips thoroughly.
- Roll 2-3 TBS of dough into balls at a time (depending on how big you like your cookies) and set them evenly spread on the prepared cookie sheets.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and bake for 8-10 minutes. When they start to turn brown, pull them out.
- Allow them to cool for 2 minutes on the baking pan before transferring them to a cooling rack.