Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges
This is the easiest and most amazing recipe for making garlic and parmesan potato wedges that will amaze you with its simplicity and wonderful flavors of garlic, Italian herbs, and Parmesan flavors! You can make a great side dish or party appetizer too!
- 4 large potatoes sliced into wedges
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp salt
- fresh parsley (or cilantro)
- ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a large baking sheet lightly.
- In a large bowl, place the potato wedges, drizzle with the olive oil and grated cheese, and toss to coat.
- Whisk together the salt, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning in a small bowl, then sprinkle with the seasoning mixture until combined.
- Put potato wedges on a baking sheet. Bake for 25-35 minutes, until the potatoes, have softened with a fork and become golden in color.
- Then sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and dipping sauce for garnish.