7 Layer Dip
The Super Bowl is almost upon us! This year, make your party more memorable with the 7 Layer Dip. It’s a dip that will have you feeling like a champion!
This dish includes seven of the best flavors! There are layers of sour cream, salsa, cheese, and my favorite part: guacamole! I topped it all off with some pico de gallo. When all of these ingredients come together, they create an explosion of flavor that’s hard to resist. It’s a dish that will bring out your toughest competitors as everyone fights for the last bite.
I suggest serving this dip with refried beans and chips. The refried beans go well with the layers of cheese and salsa, while the chips provide a crunchy texture. I think we can all agree that this combination is a touchdown!
It’s also important to mention how easy it is to make this dip. All you need to do is mix together the refried beans and salsa before adding each layer on top. Make sure to chill the sour cream mixture in between each layer so they stay separate until you’re ready to serve them. You might want to prepare this dish ahead of time because it takes a while to cool.
- 4 sliced green onions
- 16 ounces refried beans canned
- ¼ cups salsa
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup guacamole prepared
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- ½ cups cheddar cheese
- ½ cup black olives or tomatoes
- Put the sauce in a colander to drain any liquid (this will prevent the dip from running).
- Blend the beans and milk until the mixture is smooth. Then it spreads to the bottom of the pan.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning with a medium mixer. Then it is distributed over the fried beans.
- Pour the guacamole over the cream cheese and spread gently. Repeat with filtered sauce.
- Cover with cheese, olives, tomatoes, and green onions.
- Cool for an hour before serving. Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or toast.