The Best Tater Tot Casserole
I love easy recipes and tater tot casserole recipes are usually the easiest, you might say even lazy. This recipe uses a few different cook times but is simple to put together and worth it.
This is the best recipe that you can give to your family and friends.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 15 oz can green beans, drained
- 10.75 oz can condense cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups frozen tater tots
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using cooking spray, lightly butter an 8 or 9-inch baking dish. Remove from the equation.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground meat. Excess fat should be removed.
- Add the onions to the skillet and cook until transparent, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Cook, stirring regularly, for another minute after adding the garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste after adding the Worcestershire sauce.
- Spread the ground beef mixture equally in the baking dish that has been prepared.
- Top with cream of mushroom soup, green beans, and cheddar cheese, in that order. Make sure the green bean layer is well-seasoned.
- Finally, serve with tater tots on top.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden brown and cheddar is melted on the tater tots.
- Serve right away.