Tasty Pizza With Sugar And Cinnamon
I am a big fan of Weight Watchers. I like how you can eat yummy food and still lose weight. This Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sugar
Pizza is to die for! It’s very good for breakfast. But it tastes just so good that I sometimes eat it for dessert or as a snack in between meals.
This recipe is for you because it’s so easy and tasty.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp softened butter
- 1-1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 to 1-1/2 Tbsp Milk
- Combine the sugars, cinnamon, salt, and flour in a mixing bowl, then cut in the butter to make crumbs.
- Make 8 triangles out of crescent roll dough. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and cover with crumble mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and bake for 8-12 minutes.
- To prepare the frosting, combine powdered sugar, vanilla, butter, and milk in a mixing bowl.
- Drizzle icing over the cinnamon sugar pizza once it’s finished baking and enjoys!