Outback Steakhouse Alice Springs Chicken
They say we eat with our eyes. Well, Americans love their steak and if you’re part of that group then you have to try the freshest, juiciest, most tender steak possible. This recipe suits you how to make Outback Steakhouse. We’ll teach you one of the most popular dishes we serve at Outback Steakhouse.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 pieces bacon
- 1/2 tsp McCormick Season All
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3 cups shredded Cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
For honey mustard sauce:
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
To make the honey mustard sauce:
- Blend the honey mustard components until smooth and lump-free. Depending on how harsh the mustard is or your own preference, alter the corn syrup.
To prepare chicken:
- Season chicken breasts with Seasonal All and set aside for 1 hour to marinade.
- Fry the bacon till crisp and drain it while the chicken is marinating.
- In a pan over medium heat, sauté the chicken with just enough oil to keep it from sticking.
- Cook the chicken until it is slightly brown on both sides and cooked through in the middle, but not dry.
- Take the chicken out of the pan.
- On the chicken breasts, spread honey mustard.
- Add a layer of mushrooms and three pieces of bacon to each chicken breast.
- Cover the chicken with enough shredded Colby-Jack cheese to fully cover it.
- Place the chicken in a 350°F oven or microwave for a few minutes, just until the cheese melts.
- Serve with honey mustard sauce and parsley on top.