Slow Cooker Chicken And Noodles
Chicken and Noodles in the Slow Cooker are perfect comfort food! This creamy chicken and noodle dish is a classic that will feed a crowd! This wonderful soothing crockpot chicken and noodles meal doesn’t get any easier than this! It’s the epitome of comfort food!!!
- 4 Chicken Breasts (boneless/skinless)
- ¾ tsp Salt
- 1 ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Pepper
- ½ tsp Poultry Seasoning
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter, cut into slices
- 2 cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 4 cups Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 2 tsp Better Than Chicken Flavor (reduced sodium)
- 2 cups Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 24 oz Homestyle Egg Noodles (frozen) or 8 oz Wide Egg Noodles
- Put the chicken breasts in the bowl, then season with salt and pepper, poultry seasoning, and garlic powder, if desired.
- Pour the soup over the chicken and spread it out evenly.
- On top of the soup layer, place the sliced butter.
- To dissolve the bouillon, combine it with the chicken broth. Then pour over the layers of chicken and soup.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours, or until chicken is cooked through and easily shredded.
- Using tongs, transfer the chicken to a plate.
- Toss the noodles into the soup. Stir everything together thoroughly. Replace the lid and continue to cook on high for another 1-2 hours, stirring halfway through.
- Add the Egg Noodles about 12-15 minutes before serving or using. Put the lid back on and flip them over.
- Meanwhile, chop the chicken with two forks. Then cover it to prevent it from drying out.
- When the noodles are done, toss in the shredded chicken and stir thoroughly. If the chicken and noodles are too thick for you, add more water or broth to them.
- Serve immediately.