No-Bake Eclair Cake
The Easy No-Bake Eclair Cake is not only easy to prepare but also incredibly delicious. Absolutely no stove or oven needed! The hardest part? Waiting to eat it! This is a great dessert for a crowd.
This Cake has layers of crackers, and vanilla pudding, whipped and topped with chocolate cream!
- 2 packages of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 8-ounce tub whipped topping, thawed
- 16-ounce container of chocolate frosting
- 2 sleeves graham cracker squares
- Combine the pudding mix, milk, and Cool Whip in a medium mixing basin.
- Place a single layer of graham cracker squares on the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish. To get enough crackers to cover the bottom of the dish, you may need to break them up a little.
- Half of the pudding mixture should be spread on top of the crackers.
- Over the pudding mixture, add another layer of graham crackers.
- Then, on top of the crackers, add the remaining pudding mixture.
- Add a final layer of graham crackers on top.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes to an hour to allow the pudding to set.
- When you’re ready, melt the chocolate frosting in the microwave for about 15 seconds.
- Remove and whisk the icing. It should now be simple to spread.
- Remove the plastic wrap from the plate and evenly apply chocolate frosting over the graham cracker top layer.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator to chill overnight.
- This dessert improves with age. Allow plenty of time for the graham crackers to soften.
- Slice and serve when ready