This recipe for BLT salad has a fantastic dressing! Fresh lettuce, crispy bacon, brilliant tomatoes, and, of course, croutons make up this BLT salad. This salad is simple to make and delicious!
for the BLT Salad:
- 1 to 2 cups croutons
- 12 oz sliced cooked bacon
- 1 lb 3 cups tomatoes (any kind), sliced
- 1 medium/large head of cut, rinsed, and dried lettuce
For the Creamy BLT Salad Dressing:
- 3 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- 4 Tablespoon sour cream
- 1 big squeezed garlic clove
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt, or to taste
- 1–2 tablespoons milk, or until desired consistency is reached
- To enable the flavors to mingle in this BLT salad, make the dressing first. 3 Tablespoon mayo, 4 Tablespoon sour cream, squeezed garlic clove, 1/4 cup chives, 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, and 1/4 tsp salt in a small bowl (or season to taste). Stir in 1 to 2 tablespoons milk, or enough milk to reach desired consistency. Refrigerate until ready to use, covered.
- Combine lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, and croutons in a large mixing basin. Drizzle with dressing just before serving (adjust to taste) and mix to blend.
Serve and enjoy.