These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are so soft, have the perfect light and fluffy texture and moist. They are full of fresh pumpkin flavor and with sweet chocolate chips. It will become your new favorite pumpkin Cookies recipe!
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to mix the sugar and butter together until the mixture is fluffy, about 1-2 minutes. Add eggs, vanilla, and pumpkin, then blend.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt, ground cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ground ginger. Mix until well blended.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture a little at a time and blend. Once everything is added, blend for another 30 seconds to ensure everything is well blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1 1/2 inches of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15-17 minutes, until slightly golden. Then take it out of the oven.
- Let the cookies cool in the pan for 5 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack to cool completely.