This Mexican chicken recipe idea is definitely going to become the next star of your dinner repertoire. this Mexican Bowl embodies all the best features of Mexican cuisine and even gets extra credit for being low-carb. What more could you ask for? It has that awesome fresh taste of lime, cilantro, and peppers combined with seasoned chicken breast. The juicy pieces are resting on top of a bed of lettuce and black beans. You’ll love it. And you’re going to want to make this Mexican Bowl recipe, again and again.
- 3.5 oz extra lean Turkey mince
- 2.5 oz red kidney beans, washed and drained
- 2 oz avocado, sliced
- 1 oz light shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup baby cucumber, sliced
- 1/3 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tbsp light sweet chili sauce
- 2 cups mixed leafy greens (lettuce, spinach, cabbage, etc)
- 1/4 tsp Mexican seasoning, or as much as you like
- Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Mix the Mexican spice blend into the minced meat.
- Cook till golden brown in a skillet.
- Tomatoes, cucumbers, avocados, and beans should all be prepared ahead of time.
- Toss the remaining ingredients on top of the mixed greens in a large mixing basin. I also
- sprinkled some chili flakes and cilantro on top.
- Serve and enjoy.