This recipe is the best banana pudding I have ever tasted. And I bet it’s the best banana dessert you’ll ever taste.
- 2 boxes Vanilla Wafers
- 6 to 8 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (5 oz.) box French Vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping thawed, or equal amount sweetened whipped cream
- Cover the bottom of a 13″ x 9″ dish with 1 layer Vanilla Wafers and a of bananas on top.
- In a bowl, combine milk and pudding mixture and blend well using an electric hand mixer.
Using another bowl, mix the cream cheese and condensed milk together and blend until smooth.
- Fold the whipped topping layer into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well combined.
- Pour the mixture over the biscuits and banana and cover with the rest of the biscuits and bananas.
- Put it in the fridge until ready to serve!