I was surprised at how simple this is. There are not a lot of ingredients included, but the result is absolutely delicious. Add dill to egg salad and serve on white bread topped with lettuce, everyone will love.
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Put the eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat.
- Cover the eggs and leave them in the hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- Put the chopped eggs in a bowl and stir in the mayonnaise, mustard and green onions.
- Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Stir and serve on your favorite bread or crackers with the addition of some of your favorite vegetables. I prefer lettuce and tomatoes.