Easy Watergate Salad
Watergate Salad is a sweet salad for any dinner and is very quick and easy to make. It’s made with all the good stuff. No need for dressing because it’s already packed with flavor. The pistachio pudding is a yummy addition that gives it that little extra something. You could also substitute Cool Whip for the marshmallow, but I like the little bits of gold flakey goodness. This is a dessert recipe, but you could easily serve it as a side dish and be happy as a clam!
- 2 cups mini marshmallow
- 20 oz can crush, undrained pineapple
- 3.4 oz package of instant pistachio pudding mix
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 8 oz container, cold whisk, thawed
- Start by mixing the pineapple mixture, dry and crushed pudding, chopped walnuts, and mini marshmallows.
- Then, fold in the thawed Cool Whip until smooth.
- Refrigerate the Waterjet salad until ready to serve