Easy Mexican Street Corn
One of my favorite things to make on the grill is this Easy Mexican Street Corn. It’s so easy to make and the flavors pop! Definitely, a tasty summer side dish that anyone would love!
- 4 ears of corn
- ¼ cup of Crema Sour Cream
- ¼ cup of mayonnaise
- ½ cup of cheese, crumbled
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed (or finely minced)
- ¼ teaspoon of fine sea salt
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup of Cilantro, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon of chipotle chili powder
- Preheat your grill to around 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The corn can be grilled with or without the husks. I took the husks off to ensure that the corn got some lovely grill marks and to give it a nice grilled flavor. To make the husks, soak the corn in water for 10 minutes before grilling. Spray each item lightly with cooking spray to remove the scales.
- Place the corn on the grill and cook for about 12 minutes, flipping the cobs every three minutes.
- To make the topping sauce, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, cotija cheese, garlic, lime zest and juice, and cilantro in a mixing bowl.
- Top each corn cob with a generous helping of the cheese mixture, a pinch of chipotle chile powder, and a sprinkling of cilantro.