Apple pie bread is the ultimate quick bread recipe, with sweet cinnamon apples in every bite. It is ideally served for breakfast, dessert or alongside a cup of tea.
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1 box of apple pie filling
- 4 large eggs
- 1 c. self-raising flour
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons. cinnamon
- 1 apple, peeled and finely chopped
- Heat the oven to 325 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix over high heat until well combined. If you don’t want to add larger apple slices to your bread, you can mash the apple pie filling before adding it to the mixing bowl.
- Divide mixture evenly among well-greased loaf pans and bake for 35-45 minutes, until completely set.