Crock Pot Mississippi Chicken
This delicious Crock Pot Mississippi Chicken recipe is made with real ingredients that you can easily find in your pantry. The best flavor of this recipe comes from the pepperoncini peppers which are a flavorful pepper and are a necessity for this dish.
- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 pepperoncini peppers
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 packet au jus gravy mix
- ½ cup salted butter
- Place the chicken breasts in the slow cooker’s bottom.
- On top of the chicken, sprinkle both packages of au jus gravy mix and ranch dressing mix.
- Then add a stick of butter and some pepperoncini peppers on top.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, covered. You won’t need to add any additional liquid because the chicken will make its own juices.
- When the chicken is done, shred it with a couple of forks.
- Serve alone with sides or with sliced provolone cheese on a sandwich.