Cheesy Bacon Egg Hashbrown Casserole
Bacon, eggs, and hash browns, oh my! Include this recipe in your blog post because it’s a delicious breakfast dish, and you’ll get the perfect start to your day.
This recipe will make your family mouth watering. I hope that one day, you will make this Cheesy Bacon Egg Hashbrown Casserole for your family.
- 1 package of frozen shredded hashbrowns (30 oz.)
- 1/2 pound bacon,
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped green onions for garnish, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking dish lightly.
- In the bottom of the preheated pan, spread hashbrowns in a uniform layer.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, and cayenne in a large mixing basin. Pour the sauce over the hashbrowns.
- Half of the cheese, all of the bacon, and the remaining cheese are
sprinkled on top. Wrap the foil around the dish tightly.
- Bake for 1 hour, then remove foil and continue baking for another 5-10 minutes, or until the center is set and a knife inserted into the dish comes out clean. Allow for 5-10 minutes of resting time before serving. If desired, garnish with chopped green onions.