Whipped with a rich, luscious cream sauce, this Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta is made with soft, juicy shrimp. Ready in just 30 minutes, delicious Cajun pasta comes together in a jiffy and is guaranteed to be your new favorite pasta dish.
- Cooked frozen king prawns – 1-1,2 kg
- onion – 1 pc
- garlic – 3 cloves
- Ground dried parsley – 0.5 tsp. or fresh parsley
- flour – 1 tablespoon
- boiling water – 100 ml
- 20 % fat sour cream – 3 tablespoons
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- pasta – 400 gr.
- First, we need to peel the shrimp. I almost always buy shrimp in the shell. I poured hot water over the frozen shrimp…I kept it for a while…Then I peeled the shell…I cut the shrimp from the back and removed the guts.
- Fry finely chopped onions in a mixture of butter and vegetable oil.
- Then we put our shrimp.
- Salt, pepper, add dried parsley (I put it at this point…my middle son doesn’t like parsley, so I don’t sprinkle fresh parsley over cooked pasta…it’s up to you!) My heart.
- Fry everything with the lid slightly open for about six minutes.
- Then add finely chopped garlic. Fry everything again, stirring for two minutes.
- Then sprinkle a spoonful of flour over everything and stir. We pour boiling water.
- Then add some heavy sour cream, stir and let it boil for 2 minutes. We test the salt…
Boil the pasta separately according to the instructions… put it in a colander… then put the pasta in the sauce with the shrimp. moving…
- Serve … when serving, you can sprinkle chopped parsley on top … You can also sprinkle grated Parmesan on top, but honestly, it was too greasy as it was, you can do without it.