Creamy Beef Taco Soup
Beef Taco Soup is comfort food at its best. Whether you are a fan of cooking in your Instant Pot or want to slow cook this soup in the oven, this recipe is bound to be a hit with ground beef, onions, peppers, taco seasonings, cream, and cheeses.
It is a healthy taco soup recipe full of flavor that tastes just like your favorite tacos! This soup recipe can be low carb, keto, gluten-free and vegetarian.
- 2 lb ground beef
- 24 oz beef broth
- 1 small onion, diced
- 28 oz diced tomatoes
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 oz salsa
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cup cheddar cheese
- Cook the ground beef, onion, and bell pepper in a skillet over medium heat until the meat is cooked through.
- Combine the garlic cloves, beef broth, tomatoes, salsa, and taco seasoning in a large mixing bowl. Set the pressure cooker on high for 2 minutes. Allow pressure to naturally relax after the cooking cycle is finished.
- Slowly drizzle in the softened cream cheese, heavy cream, and cheddar cheese. Stir until the cheeses have melted and the soup has been thoroughly combined.
- Serve with your favorite taco toppings on top. Enjoy!