This is a quick and easy meal from the pantry, freezer, and fridge. In addition to it, I have added one can of cherries tomatoes, yellow bell pepper, carrots, and mushrooms.
The pasta looks vibrant and delicious and it’s really a comfort meal with protein and vegetables. Serve it with a glass of white wine. Let’s cook!!!
- 350 g spiral pasta or your choice
- 200 g sliced mushrooms
- 6 small fresh cherries tomatoes, crushed
- 3 small carrots, cut into bite-size
- 2 chicken breasts skin off cut into bite-size
- 1 can cherries tomatoes, crushed, plus 1/2 can water
- half yellow bell pepper, cut into bite-size
- half eggplant, cut into bite-size
- 1 Tsp garlic minced
- dash of balsamic vinegar
- chili flakes
- Bring saltwater to a boil. Add pasta and cook till al dente. Remove, drain and set aside.
- Heat a deep-frying pan on med heat and add oil. Then garlic minced fry until fragrant for about 2 minutes. Next, add carrots to fry for 4 minutes.
- Now add in eggplant, bell pepper, mushrooms, and fresh cherries tomatoes. Toss around to mix well and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Then add can cherries tomatoes, water, salt, and pepper to taste. Next, dash some balsamic vinegar and add cooked pasta. Toss and mix well until all incorporated.
- Spoon into individual bowls and garnish with parsley and chili flakes. Serve with white wine.
Note: you can use any vegetables you like. You can use pasta sauce. Paste or make your own sauce.