Looking for an Italian dinner tonight? This delicious slow-cooked lasagna that includes chicken, noodles, and broccoli will do the trick.
- 1 1/2 cups Cascadian Farm™ Frozen Organic Broccoli Florets
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3 1/2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend (14 oz)
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 container (8 oz) sour cream
- 1 package (8 oz) sliced fresh mushrooms (about 3 cups)
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese (4 oz)
- Cook and drain the broccoli as directed on the package, with minimal cooking time.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, 2 cups of the cheese mixture, peppers, both broth, sour cream, mushrooms, and broccoli.
- Spray a 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place a quarter of the chicken mixture into a slow cooker. Layer 3 uncooked noodles (break down the noodles as needed), 1/4 cup chicken
- mixture and 1/2 cup cheese mixture. Repeat the layers twice.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover, simmer 3 hours 30 minutes or until bubbles and noodles have softened.
- Leave it for 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle more freshly ground pepper if desired.