Cheddar Cheese Quick Bread
This is the kind of quick bread that you’ll make over and over again. Cheese lovers, get ready for some crazy good cheddar sensations. The combination of cheese and marmalade makes for a rich, mild, smooth flavor as well as a sweet, tangy flavor that’s at once complex yet familiar. Each bite will leave you wanting more! This is a must-have in your holiday baking routines and you’ll add it to the list the next time you want to wow guests at picnics and barbecues, too.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- preheat the oven to 350 degrees, grease, and sprinkle on a loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, sugar, garlic powder, and salt. Stir in
- Whisk the milk, eggs, and butter together in another bowl
- Add the liquid ingredients to a bowl of dry ingredients. Stir until smooth. Don’t get overly
- Spoon / pour into a loaf pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes. The top should be golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack. Remove the loaf from the pan, slice it, and serve.