Butter and Lime Shrimps
- 1 pound shrimps, cleaned
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 3-4 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Melt butter in a pan and stir fry garlic until fragrant.
- Add shrimps and stir fry them for about 3-4 minutes on low to medium heat. Do not overcook them.
- Add salt and pepper, stir to combine.
- Add cilantro and mix well.
- Transfer shrimps drizzle lemon juice on top.
- Serve and enjoy.