Very simple yet incredibly delicious, these classic potato pancakes are something you don’t want to miss! Follow my simple instructions and prepare it today!
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and shredded
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- In a large mixing basin, combine the eggs, flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper.
- Combine the potatoes and onion.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Drop heaping tablespoons of the potato mixture into the skillet in batches.
- To flatten, press firmly. Cook for 3 minutes on each side, or until browned and crisp. Using paper towels, drain.