Oven-Baked Chicken Breast
Hey folks! When I invited my family over for dinner a few weeks back, I wanted to make sure everybody had enough to eat. And since it was the first time My family visits my new home, I thought this could be an opportunity to impress the ladies.
So I decided to go all out and make the Baked Chicken Breast recipe one of my favorite dishes. After shopping for all the ingredients, I started getting prepared an hour before they arrived at my place. It’s so easy to prepare and it doesn’t even require oven baking experience or special cooking skills. The secret is in marinating the chicken overnight before roasting it in the oven after. Baked Chicken Breast It just melts in your mouth once you take it out of the oven!
- 2 pounds of chicken breast boneless and skinless
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 tablespoon butter diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat the oven to 400 F. Grease a casserole dish with a little fat.
- Place chicken between two pieces of plastic wrap. Using a rolling pin or the flat side of a mallet, rub the olive oil onto the flattened chicken breasts.
- In a small bowl, sprinkle chicken with all remaining ingredients except butter, then rub gently.
- Place the marinated chicken in the prepared casserole dish. Cover each chicken breast with a slice of butter.
- Bake for about 18 to 20 minutes at 400°F until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Cook chicken under grill for 1 to 3 minutes until nicely browned.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.