Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Macadamia Chip Cookies
I must confess, I’m a cookie addict. Not in the sugar-crazed, stopping at nothing for another bite sort of way, but rather in the simple pleasure of enjoying a warm cookie on a cold day kind of way. While I could eat cookies any time of year it seems there’s something special about celebrating holidays with festive cookies. Whether it be Christmas, So the Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Macadamia Chip Cookies put me in the holiday spirit and make me wish for an endless supply.
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter, granulated sugar, and light brown sugar on medium speed until fluffy.
- Add and Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until well mixed.
- Combine the flour, oats, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl. Combine the white chocolate chips, dried cranberries, and macadamia nuts in a mixing bowl. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes before using.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F in the meantime. Scoop dough into rounded tablespoons and roll into balls.
- Arrange 2 inches apart on parchment-lined baking pans. Bake for 12-15 minutes in the oven, until golden brown on the bottom.
- Cool for the Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Macadamia Chip Cookies 10 minutes on the baking sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool fully.