Cheesy Broccoli Stuffed Chicken Breast
An easy-to-cook and delicious chicken breast recipe filled with a mixture of cheese and broccoli for the perfect low-carb and delicious meal.
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 1 Cup Small chopped broccoli florets
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ Tsp Paprika
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder divided
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ Cup Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1. Place the chicken on a cutting board and slice down the middle with a sharp knife to make a pocket for the stuffing.
- 2. Repeat with the remaining chicken breasts, then season on all sides with salt, pepper, paprika, and Italian seasoning.
- 3. Combine broccoli, shredded cheese, garlic powder, and cream cheese in a mixing bowl and add salt and pepper to taste. The mixture should be stuffed into the chicken breasts and fasten the pocket with toothpicks.
- 4. In a large ovenproof skillet, heat the oil over medium to high heat. Fry the chicken for 2-3 minutes on each side, then bake in the oven for another 15-17 minutes.
5. Serve hot and enjoy!